Tuesday 25 January 2011

2 - Punishment

You were very cheeky to Daddy, Babygirl. You sent me a message saying that you could say whatever you wanted and I couldn’t punish you for it because I wasn’t there.

That may be true Babygirl. But Daddy has a long memory and a good imagination. Believe me Babygirl; you are going to be punished for being cheeky to Daddy.

Let me tell you how.

We meet at the train station. We have been talking for days about the things that we are going to do to eachother. The air was charged as you stepped from the train. The moments our eyes met, we could both see the lust that filled them.

You walked over to me and shot me that little girl look that melts me everytime. But not this time. This time I held my lips together and my body straight as you tried to kiss me. You looked up at me and I could tell you were about to ask what was wrong but the look in my eyes must have stopped you. I grabbed you by the hand and led the way to my flat without saying a word.

It was only once we were inside my flat that I softened towards you. I still intended to punish you for being cheeky, but I had an idea in mind for that and it would have to wait until later. I turned you round to face me and kissed you deeply, biting the side of your neck in that way that I know you love. I love the way your body melts into mine as we hold eachother. You put your head on my chest as I start to lightly stroke your hair.

“I’ve missed you Daddy.”

“I’ve missed you too Babygirl. Have you been a good girl since I last saw you?”

“Yes Daddy. I’ve been a good little girl and played with myself every night while thinking of you, just like you told me to.”

The very sight of you had already made my cock hard, but now it was getting harder.

“Did you do the other thing I asked you to Babygirl?”

“Yes Daddy, I took lots of photos for you.”

With a mischievous grin you take your phone from your pocket as I lead you to the settee. You open up your photo folder and show me the first photo. It’s of you wearing the schoolgirl uniform of pleated skirt, white shirt, white knee socks and black shoes that always drives me crazy. You’re looking into the camera with pouted lips and lust in your eyes. You flip to the next photo. In this one you have opened the shirt to reveal your big beautiful tits underneath, nipples hard and standing straight.

The next photo is definitely my favourite. In this one you have removed the shirt completely and are lying on your bed, skirt pulled up around your waist. I already knew you were wearing no panties underneath because Daddy had told you that you were never allowed to wear them underneath the skirt that you wore for him, and my Babygirl always listens to her Daddy. Your feet were together but your legs spread as far apart as you could get them. One hand was grasping a tit and bringing the nipple to your mouth to suck on and the other was at your hairless pussy, burying a finger deep inside.

You told me that there were even more pictures, but they would have to wait. The one that you have already shown me have turned my on Babygirl, and I need you NOW!

There’s no tenderness as I grab you and pull you from the settee and into the bedroom, both of us clumsily removing eachother’s clothes as we switch rooms. There was certainly no tenderness as I threw you to the bed and lay between your open and waiting legs. We kissed hard as I rubbed your pussy and stuck a finger deep inside, feeling your juices running over it. I took my finger out and wiped it on my tongue, then kissed you so we could both taste how good you were.

It seems like you couldn’t wait either. You grab my hard cock as we’re kissing and pull me to you, putting the head inside yourself and wrapping your legs around my back to pull me in all the way with a sigh. I bury my face in your neck as I start to bite you softly, making you moan.

I keep my strokes long and gentle for the first few minutes, savouring the feel of your body beneath mine and my hard cock buried deep inside you after being apart for so long. Your moans are becoming more and more urgent now.

“Oh yes Daddy, I love the way you fuck me like that, fuck me Daddy, fuck me!”

I tried my best to hide my smile, knowing that you relished using the word fuck as much as you could after I told you that you could only say it when my cock was in you.

I increased the speed of my strokes and made them a little harder for you, making you moan even more, until at last I felt your body start to stiffen beneath me. Your legs wrapped around me even tighter and your hands started to claw at my back, leaving long red scratches.

“Oh Daddy, fuck me harder! I’m cumming Daddy, I’m Cumming!”

I love the way your pussy pulsates around my cock when you cum, and I love the way your juices gush out and over my ball sack. I bite hard into your neck as you’re cumming, making you cry out even harder. Your body shakes beneath me and then goes limp.

I love the way you look after you’ve cum, so worn out and yet there is always a little glimmer of fire in your eyes. I slowly put your messed up hair back into place gently with my fingertips.

“You came hard on Daddy’s cock Babygirl. Do you need to have a rest?”

“No Daddy, I need you back in me. Now! I need you to take me hard Daddy and fill me with your cum! Please!”

The last word was barely a whisper. I grabbed you roughly and threw you over so you were lying on your front. Then I lay down on you and pushed myself in hard.

“Yes, that’s it Daddy! Fuck your Babygirl hard. Fill me up with your cum Daddy!”

Your words were more than enough to spur me on. I grabbed your wrists and used them to pin your arms either side of your head. Then I began to slam into you as hard as I could, taking you as hard as you had begged me to. Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock, and it wasn’t long before I could feel myself start to cum.

You screamed ‘Daddy’ as I shot my hot sticky cum into you, clawing and raking at the sheets as your body shivered and shook. We stayed together until we had both got our breath back. Then I rolled off you so you could bring your knees up to your chest so I could watch my cum dribble out of your pussy. They you did the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

You dipped your finger in your pussy and moved it around until it was covered in our mingled juices, then you wiped your finger on your nipples, doing it over and over again until both of your nipples were covered in our combined cum. Then you licked the cum off your nipples, all the while staring into my eyes. I kissed you deeply so we could both taste how good our cum was combined. You started to moan and rub against me as we kissed, but I broke it off, knowing that if we fucked again now we would be too worn out for later, and you know how much Daddy likes to give his Babygirl as much sex as she can take when she visits him.

I rolled away and reached for my fags, noticing that there was only two left in the box. We would have to go to the shop and get some more when we had smoked them. You told me that you wanted to get some too so we smoked our fags and I got dressed, telling you to leave on the schoolgirl uniform, knowing that you weren’t allowed to wear panties underneath.

We entered the shop and I bought my fags as you looked around for something to eat. You placed your things on the counter in front of the middle-aged shopkeeper and asked for your own fags. She told you how much it would all come to and you reached into your pocket.

“Fuck, I forgot my purse!”

“What did you say!”

You turned and looked at me. I grabbed your hand and turned you back to the counter, taking my wallet from my pocket and handing the lady the money. While she was counting out the change, I pulled up your skirt from behind.

“No, not here, please wait until we get home.”

“No, here Babygirl! You know it’s wrong to say that word unless Daddy has his cock in you!”

“Not here, please.”

Our words had made the shopkeeper look at us with wide eyes. She stared in disbelief as I raised my hand and bought it down hard on your naked cheeks.

SLAP!

I’m not sure who gasped louder, you or her.

SLAP!

“Oh, Daddy, it hurts!”

“You shouldn’t be such a naughty girl then, should you?”

SLAP!

“I’m sorry Daddy, I didn’t mean to say it, it just slipped out.”

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

I ran my hand over your pussy, finding it dripping wet.

“I think Daddy’s going to have to find a new punishment for you Babygirl. You enjoy this one far too much!”

I slipped my finger into your pussy, making you moan and drop you head down onto the glass counter. You gave another moan when I quickly took the finger out. I looked the shopkeeper straight in the eye.

“Do you think she’s learned her lesson?”

All she could do was nod. I held the finger covered in your juice to her mouth and she needed no telling of what to do. She sucked on my finger greedily, licking off all of your juice.

“She tastes good doesn’t she?”

Again another nod. I took my finger from her mouth and pulled your skirt back down, finally allowing you to stand up.

“Come on Babygirl, Daddy’s going to take you home and fuck that wet pussy of yours.”

The way you giggled and skipped out of the shop made my cock harder than it had ever been before. Both of us walked out without looking back at the woman behind the counter.

The journey back to my flat passed quickly, both of us knowing that we would be fucking like crazy as soon as we got inside. I led you into the bedroom and threw you onto the bed. You unbuttoned your shirt to let your tits free as I quickly undressed. I love the way your tits look when you still have your shirt on. You sit on the edge of the bed as I walk up to you. You take my hard cock in your mouth, sucking on it greedily, making me moan. You always give such great head Babygirl. You’ve got me so close to cumming, but that’s not what I want, not yet.

I push you roughly down onto the bed and lift your skirt up. I push myself inside you and then start to cum. You stare into my eyes and moan as I do. I drop on top of you once I’m spent.

“I didn’t cum Daddy.”

“I know Babygirl. Daddy decided to use you as his cum bucket for being so cheeky and saying that you could say what you wanted and not get punished because I wasn’t there.”

“Oh. I’m sorry Daddy.”

“I know you are Babygirl. And don’t worry, Daddy’s got lots of stamina in him and can still make you cum.”

You start moving your hips around, making my cock move around inside you and start to come back to life again. I look down at you and you give me that mischievous little smile and start to moan as my cock grows hard inside you. You wrap your legs around my back as I start humping you.

“Yes Daddy, fuck your little Babygirl. I need your cock so bad Daddy. Make you little Babygirl slut cum hard Daddy. Yes Daddy. OH DADDY!!!!!”

Your pussy clamps down hard on my cock, then starts to pulsate, exploding your juice all over it. You scream as your hips start bouncing off the bed. Your body quivers as you come down from your orgasm. I roll away from you and we snuggle up, pulling the covers up over us.

“Daddy?”

“Yes Babygirl?”

“Can I sleep with your cock inside me?”

You moan as I push myself into you. We get comfortable and I can already tell that sleep is coming to take you away. You whisper two words before you fall asleep.

“Thankyou Daddy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment