Tuesday 25 January 2011

1 - The Dream

This is the first erotic story I ever wrote. It's not that great in hindsight, but it's still worthy of mention.......Enjoy;)



You came out to the nightclub with me. We ended up having far too much to drink and kissing most of the night away and telling eachother what kinds of things we were going to do to eachother when we got back to mine.

Then you spilt your drink on me and started to apologise, I said it was fine; you just had to give me a lapdance when we got home. Your grin was huge as we went in the taxi back to mine.

We fell in through my front door, kissing and groping. You put your hands on my shoulders and pushed me onto the settee before stepping back and stripping down to nothing but your panties. Then you started to dance to the music before coming over and sitting in my lap as you ground yourself into my now rock hard cock.

I couldn't take anymore, and I could see clearly that you were so turned on that your panties were soaked so I picked you up from my lap and carried you into the bedroom, laying you down on the bed and staring into you eyes as I slowly pushed my way into you, holding myself still for the longest time when I was in all the way, savouring the feel of you and driving you insane, my only movement was my tongue slowly tracing it's way around the front of your neck.

You wrapped your legs around my back and tried to use your feet to get me to move, but it was still not enough. You pulled my head to your mouth and whispered in your sexiest pouting little girl voice 'fuck me please' the words were too much for me. I grabbed your arms and pinned them to the bed whilst I fucked you for all I was worth. I was pulling my cock all the way out and slamming it back in as fast as I could, all the while with your legs still wrapped around my back. Your screams were becoming louder and louder until at last you screamed my name and told me you were going to cum. I'm not sure where the words came from, but knowing the fun they led to, I'm glad they did....

"Are you going to come on Daddy's cock Babygirl?"

Your eyes widened for a moment, but you were soon in on the game

"Yes Daddy, I love it when you pound me. You're gonna make me cum so fucking hard. Then I'm gonna clean your cock Daddy, I'm gonna suck all over it like a lollipop"

The words were too much; you came hard around my cock as I started to fill you with hot cum. You held me in you with your legs until my cock had gone soft, then we reluctantly rolled apart. Both were lying on our backs, desperate for breath. Then I felt you snuggle up to my side, you put your arm over my chest and your head close to my ear as you said

"Thankyou Daddy"

My cock started to twitch and we both knew that the weekend was only just beginning.

We were both too tired to do anything else that night. The drinks that we had had at the club had already made us feel drowsy and the sex on top of that finished the deal. We were soon both fast asleep.

I was just about awake the next morning, but I hadn’t opened my eyes yet. Already I could feel the hangover from last night’s drinks drilling away at the inside of my head. Then the memory of what we had done started to come creeping back. My cock was starting to get hard thinking of the way I had fucked you into the bed and the way you had called me daddy. But what would you think? Did you only take part because you were drunk and overcome with lust? All this while my eyes have still been closed, and I’m glad they were…

I didn’t realise that you weren’t lying in the bed next to me, not until I heard the bedroom door creak open and you pad across the floor to the bed. I pretended to be asleep as you slowly removed the duvet that had been covering my naked body. The cool air on my hard cock felt good. I heard you gasp when you saw that I was already hard, you obviously thought that you were going to have to work it up, but I’ve already saved you that trouble, Babygirl.

The bed moved as you climbed onto it and I felt you crawl up to my cock. I could feel your legs either side of mine and knew immediately what it is you were going to do. Your tongue slowly flicked over the head of my cock, sending shocks of pleasure running through me and causing me to jump slightly. Then you took the whole of my cock in your hot and ready mouth, taking it all in until the tip of your nose was touching my skin. You moved your mouth back up to the head of my cock again, swirling your tongue around it in circles, getting faster and faster until I couldn’t take anymore. I put my hands in your hair and moved your head up and down. You allowed me to control your movements for a moment until you took my cock out of your mouth and looked up at me with those mischievous eyes.

“I knew you were awake Daddy.”

My eyes widened when I realised what you were wearing. You must have noticed me looking because you pushed yourself back until you were squatting on my bed so I could get a better look.

“Do you like it daddy? I got it just for you.”

I nodded dumbly as my eyes traced your body. Your hair was done in pigtails and you were wearing a schoolgirl uniform. Not one of those overly sexy ones from a fancy dress shop, this was a simple pleated skirt with a normal shirt on top. White socks travelled straight up to just below your knees and a pair of black shoes finished the set.

“Daddy loves it Babygirl! I’ve never seen anyone looking so sexy in my life. Where did you get it?”

“I woke up early and went to buy it from the shop down the road Daddy. Do you really like it?”

I reached forward and lifted up the skirt, seeing exactly what I had hoped I would see. A hairless pussy with no panties to restrict the view.

“Daddy loves it Babygirl. But why aren’t you wearing any panties?”

“So you can fuck me easier Daddy!”

This was the answer I had been hoping for. I put on the best stern look and voice that I could muster.

“I beg your pardon young lady!”

Your eyes widened.

“What have I said Daddy?”

“A very naughty word Babygirl. You said Fuck, and that’s swearing. Naughty girls who swear get punished. Come here!”

As I had said this, I had moved my position so I was now sitting on the side of the bed. You got up from your crouching position and walked to me slowly, not sure where this was going. As you reached me, I grabbed your arm and pulled you down so you were lying across my lap. Even though I couldn’t see your face, I knew you were smiling. I lifted up your skirt so it was around your waist.

“I’m sorry Babygirl, but you’ve got to learn that bad words are wrong.”

“What are you going to do Daddy?” I loved the way you made you voice sound like you were afraid of what was going to happen.

“I’m going to have to spank you Babygirl.”

The way you shivered on my lap let me know that you were anything but afraid of what was about to happen. I raised my hand and bought it down sharp against your left cheek.

SLAP!

You moaned and squirmed on my lap, half through pain and half through pleasure. I bought my hand up again and bought it down hard against your right cheek.

SLAP!

“Ooh, it hurts Daddy.”

The way you made your voice sound so like a little girl and so sexy at the same time made my rock hard cock even harder. We could both feel it sticking into your stomach and both knew that it would be put to good use soon, but not before I’d taught my Babygirl a lesson.

SLAP!

Left cheek again. More moaning and wriggling. I could see your pussy was starting to get wet and I ran a finger lightly over it, making you squirm even more.

SLAP!

Right cheek this time. You pussy was getting even more turned on now. I held the tip of my finger against the opening, parting your lips slightly and making you gasp, hoping that I would push the digit inside. Instead I bought my hand away quickly and bringing it down once more on your left cheek.

SLAP!

Both cheeks were burning red now and I was searching for a reason to stop so I could fuck you when you supplied me with the perfect one.

“I’m sorry for saying a bad word Daddy. I’ve been a bad Babygirl, but it won’t happen again.”

“That’s good Babygirl. You’ve learned your lesson well.”

I pushed you gently from my lap and lay you face down on the bed. You legs were slightly parted and your skirt still around your waist. I could see the burning red handmarks on both your cheeks and felt bad for a moment until I saw your dripping pussy. I laid myself down on top of you, making sure my cock was at the perfect angle for when I was ready. I ran the back of my finger down your cheek as I spoke.

“Daddy’s sorry for hurting you Babygirl. Does it hurt bad?”

“It stings a lot Daddy.”

“I’m sorry Babygirl, let’s see if we can’t make it better and make the pain go away.”

With that I pushed my way slowly inside. Even though I knew you were so wet and could easily have taken me pushing all the way in, I wanted to savour opening your pussy with my cock and knew that doing it slowly would drive you insane. You managed to speak through your moans.

“Ooooh yes Daddy, that’s making it feel much better. I love the way you fuc… I mean, I love the way you make love to me Daddy.”

I smiled. The lesson had indeed been well learned. I increased my speed a little as a reward, making you moan even more.

“You’re allowed to say fuck while we’re fucking Babygirl. Tell you what, you’re allowed to say fuck anytime my cock is in you, OK?”

This bought a smile to your lips.

“Thankyou Daddy. Fuck me, fuck your Babygirl until you cum deep in her Daddy.”

You body started to shiver as you came hard on my cock, screaming out one word as you did.

“DADDY!!!!!”

I felt your juices explode all over my cock and was nearly forced into orgasm myself but managed to hold it. Once you had cum all you could, I slowly eased my cock out of you, thinking that you would need to rest. You flipped yourself onto your back and grabbed my cock.

“Going somewhere Daddy?”

You pulled me closer to you by my cock until I was between your legs again and pushed the head inside yourself, wrapping your legs around my back and pulling me in closer. This losing control was not what I had in mind, but I liked it enough for now. I held myself deep inside you for a few seconds before pulling out and pushing back in again hard. I kept my strokes slow but hard for a long time, all the while you were moaning and whispering the word Daddy.

We had kept this up for a long time when I felt your body tense up again and I knew you were close to cumming. I grabbed your legs and put them over my shoulders as I fucked you with everything I had, pulling out and then slamming myself back into you. You stared into my eyes as your body quivered and shook, your hands grabbed and raked at my back until I feared there would be deep scratch marks there. I lowered my head to the side of your neck and bit gently but firmly. The pain finally pushed you over the edge as you screamed and shook as you came hard on my cock. I didn’t give you a chance to rest this time, your pussy was still quivering and milking at my cock as I pulled it out and moved up to your head, shoving my cock hard in your mouth and deep into your throat. I felt and heard you gag and thought you must be uncomfortable. I slowly started to pull out but your put your hand on my back and pulled me back in. I fuck your face deep and hard as you moaned and played with my balls. Soon enough I could feel myself getting to the point of no return.

“Daddy’s gonna cum Babygirl. Swallow all of Daddy’s cum!”

I let out a long and loud groan as I came hard into your mouth, filling your throat with hot cum. I could tell you were struggling to swallow it all because some escaped your mouth and dribbled down your chin. Once I had blown my load deep in your throat you took my cock from your mouth and lick it all over until it was clean again. Then you used your finger to wipe away the cum on your chin and then gave me that mischievous little girl smile as you put the finger in your mouth and sucked the cum from it.

We were both completely spent and flopped down next to eachother on the bed, kissing and stroking eachother until we regained our strength.

“You know I have to go home soon?”

I looked dumb for a minute, wondering who you were talking to, then it dawned on me that the role-play had been dropped and we were back to ourselves again.

“I know. I’ll walk you to the train station.”

As we looked into eachother’s eyes, we both saw the same thing. Sadness that all the fun we had been having would have to come to an end, and joy that it had taken place at all. We got off the bed without a word. I began to dress as we made small talk. There was no touching at all this time, and it became clear that, in the real world, we would react completely different to eachother than Daddy and Babygirl, almost like they were two completely different people. You gathered your clothes into a bag as we talked more and had breakfast, choosing to leave on the schoolgirl uniform you were wearing. We left the flat and waked over the road to the train station.

The train was waiting at the platform when we arrived and we began to make our goodbyes and promises to do it again soon. Then you walked up to me and hugged me, your body blocking the view of mine from all the other people standing on the platform. I could feel the swell of your tits on my chest and shivered as you ran your hands up my back and down again, following the line of my hips to the front of my jeans where my cock was starting to bulge in my jeans. You traced the outline with your finger and then grasped it once quickly, making me gasp with pleasure, you looked up into my eyes and gave me that innocent little girl look, the one that hid so much mischief as you put your lips to my ear and whispered,

“Until next time Daddy.”

I grabbed your hand and pulled it away and behind me until we were locked in a normal embrace.

“Don’t go Babygirl, stay here with Daddy until tomorrow,”

The flash in your eyes let me know that it was what you wanted too. I grabbed your hand in mine and led the way back to my flat, nearly running all the way.

The front door of my flat flew open and I pushed you inside, locking the door firmly behind us. I pushed you roughly to the table in my living room and made you kneel in front of it, pushing you down until your face and tits were lying on top of it. I left the room, not sure if you would stay there until I got back. But you did.
I placed a piece of paper and a pen on the table top in front of you and then kneeled behind you, waiting for the question I knew would come.

“What’s this for Daddy?”

“This is for you to write a letter on telling me how sorry you are Babygirl.”

“Sorry for what Daddy?”

“Sorry for teasing me so badly at the train station. Grabbing my cock through my jeans, making me all hard, knowing that you were wearing no panties underneath that skirt.”

I moved your legs and got between them until we were in a fully clothed doggy position.

“Is that what you wanted Babygirl? Did you want Daddy to take his hard cock out in front of all those people and sink it deep inside you? Is that it Babygirl? Do you want Daddy to fuck you in front of lots of people so you can show what a Daddy’s slut you are?”

All this time you had been grinding yourself against me, your pussy leaving your growing wetness on my jeans. I made a mental note to punish you for that another time.

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes Daddy!”

“Well, you best get writing then Babygirl, and we’ll see what we can do. Maybe one day Daddy will take you back to that platform and fuck you silly in front of everyone. Until then I want a written apology for being such a tease at the train station and telling me what a little slut you are for Daddy’s cock.”

I left you to it as you scribbled away on the paper, still on your knees at the table. I so wanted to lift up your skirt and take you hard from behind, but I figured it would put you off writing a little bit. Besides, there would be plenty of time for that later.

I busied myself doing random things around the house, anything to take my mind off fucking you while you wrote, making drinks and something to eat. Then you finally came up to me in the kitchen, looking down to the floor and holding a piece of paper out in front of you.

“I’ve finished Daddy.”

I took the paper and read it slowly. It made me smile and made me hard. Then I looked into your face, you were still looking down to the ground. I’d been quick enough with punishment; maybe it was time for a reward. I took you silently by the hand and led you into the bedroom, undressing you slowly before laying you on your front on the bed.

You were still in the same position when I returned a few moments later with a bottle of baby oil. You looked up at me and smiled when you realised what I was doing. I kneeled on the bed with my knees either side of your legs and put a little of the oil on my hands. I rubbed them slowly up and down your back, causing you to moan softly under your breath. I used my fingertips to trace the contours of your muscles, manipulating and softening them. Again you moaned under your breath.

“You can moan all you want to Babygirl, this is your reward for taking your punishment so well.”

You sighed and moved under my fingers, suddenly free to do all you wanted to. You turned your head and flashed me a sexy smile.

“Thankyou Daddy.”

I’m not sure how long the massage lasted for, but it was dark outside when you turned over and spread your legs either side of me, pulling me to you softly.

I entered you with a moan from both of us. I started thrusting straight away this time, slowly, taking my time. You were moaning and matching each thrust with one of your own. We made love like that for ages, both of us moaning and saying eachother’s name softly. Then you moved yourself from under me and got up on your knees.

“I know I’m going to get in trouble for this Daddy because your cock isn’t in me, but I need you to fuck me! I need you to shove you cock deep in your Babygirl’s pussy and pound it until you cum deep in me Daddy. Please Daddy!”

Who could be angry with or refuse that? So I did exactly as you asked. I grabbed your hips and shoved myself into your pussy as hard as I could. You let out a loud moan as I pulled back and slammed into you again. My fingers were digging into you as I fucked you with abandon and you were pushing yourself back harder and harder with each thrust.

You moans quickly turned to screams as your orgasm built within you.

“Daddy, fuck me harder! I’m gonna cum Daddy! I want you to come at the same time Daddy, push it in deep and fill me that Daddy cum. Fill your little slut Daddy… I’m cumming!!!!!”

Your words pushed me over the edge and I filled you with hot cum as you screamed and came, pushing back and bucking like a wild horse.

We both fell to the bed and held eachother as we struggled to get our breaths back. You turned you back to me and started grinding your self into my cock, which was starting to come to life yet again.

“I want to sleep with your cock in me Daddy”

You whispered sleepily. Once my cock was hard enough, I slipped it deep into you with a moan and held you tight as we both drifted to sleep. It was still deep in you the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment