Tuesday 25 January 2011

3 - The Present

We weren’t supposed to be meeting today Babygirl. I was sitting on my settee reading a book when the door knocked. I went to answer it to find you standing there. You were wearing a long black coat that came right down to your ankles and a pair of boots. You flashed me that mischievous smile that I love so much.

“What are you doing here Babygirl? Were weren’t supposed to be meeting today.”

You walked past me and into my living room as you answered.

“I wanted to give you a present Daddy, something I know you’re going to love.”

I walk towards you and start to smile; knowing exactly when was on your mind. We kiss deeply and I reach up to undo your coat.

“Not here Daddy, on the balcony.”

You walk away from me and towards the balcony, your boots making a sharp noise on the floor as you walk. You open the balcony door and stand leaning against the edge. I come up behind you and begin to kiss your neck softly, making you moan quietly.

“Are you sure about doing it out here Babygirl? It’s the middle of the day and all the cars passing on this road will be able to see us.”

You turn to me and give me a devilish smile.

“We’d best make sure to give them a good show then, hadn’t we Daddy?”

You take off your coat to reveal what you were wearing underneath your coat. Nothing. All you now had on was a pair of thigh-high PVC boots. My cock immediately sprang to life.

“Oh Babygirl, you look so fucking sexy.”

You make a show of mock surprise.

“You said that word Daddy! Does that mean that I can punish you for it?”

I hide a smile as I push you into the ledge of the balcony and begin to kiss your neck harder.

“Don’t push it Babygirl!”

I bring my hand up and wrap it gently around your neck, giving it a little squeeze. You surprise me by pushing yourself harder onto my hand and moaning. I use my free hand to reach around your front and start stroking your pussy. You’re getting so wet for me Babygirl. I slip my finger deep inside and make you moan. It’s hard to believe the situation that we’re in, I’m standing behind you with one hand around your throat and the other figuring your pussy while we’re standing on my balcony in plain view with you wearing nothing but a pair of PVC thigh boots. My cock has never been so hard.

I push your chest a little further forward until your tits are hanging over the edge of the balcony. I notice the way the heels on your boots make you a little taller so we can fuck easier standing up.

I take my finger out of your pussy and slide my hard cock in slowly, keeping my hand around you throat and squeezing gently as I push in all the way. You push your neck harder into my hand and push yourself back on my cock hard.

“Fuck me hard Daddy. Don’t be gentle with me, fuck my brains out Daddy!”

Who could argue with that? I tightened my grip around your throat and increased the speed of my thrusts until I was pounding in and out of you, making your whole body move every time I slammed into you.

“Oh, you feel so good Babygirl!”

“Fuck me Daddy, use your Babygirl like a slut. I want to be your slut Daddy!”

I grab your hair and pull it hard, keeping my hand around your throat. I’m pulling you back onto my cock hard with your neck and hair. I slam my hard cock into you like this for a few minutes until I have another idea. I take my hand off your hair and put my middle finger in your mouth. I think you know what I’ve got in mind because you immediately start to wet my finger as much as you can.

I take my finger from your mouth and use my hand to spread your cheeks so I can get to your ass. You moan loudly as I run my finger around the tight hole and even louder as I start to push it in slowly until my finger is buried to the knuckle in your ass.

The position we’re in isn’t the most comfortable, but right now Babygirl I wouldn’t stop fucking you for the world. I can feel your legs start to shake, letting me know that you’re ready to cum and I can feel my own orgasm quickly approaching. I start to slam into you even harder.

“That’s it Daddy, fuck your slutty Babygirl! I feel so full with your cock in my pussy and you finger in my ass! I’m gonna cum Daddy! I’m cumming!”

You scream as you cum hard on my cock. The feeling is too much for me and I start to shoot stream after stream of hot cum deep into you. We hold eachother until we get our breath back and then walk back inside. I expect you to sit down and I’m about to offer you a drink but I notice that you’ve picked your coat up from where you left it and have started to put it back on.

I follow you silently to the door and open it for you. You haven’t buttoned up the coat yet and I can still see your beautiful naked body underneath.

“Aren’t you going to stay Babygirl?”

“No Daddy, I only stopped by so I could give you your present.”

I smile and pull you close to me so I can kiss you deeply. I love the feel of your naked body against me.
You look down at one of your boots. Some of our cum has dripped from your pussy and is running down the side of the boots. You reach down and wipe it off with a finger, licking the finger clean afterwards.

“You came loads Daddy, that’s probably going to happen all the way home.”

You give me a quick kiss and then turn around and walk away from me, leaving me speechless and quickly getting hard again. I can see you buttoning your coat as you walk away.

Now I’m faced with a choice. Do I let you walk away and go back home or do I run after you and try to stop you?

No comments:

Post a Comment