Tuesday 25 January 2011

4 - 13 Cums

"Fuck it! Fuck it, fuck it FUCK IT!!"

I could hear you screaming from down the hallway and ran to you to fin out what was going on. I found you hopping around in my bedroom holding your foot in pain.

"What happened?"

"I kicked my fucking foot up on your bed. I think it's fucking broken!"

I waked over to you and helped you to sit on my bed. I took your foot in my hand and wigged it around. I could tell it wasn't broken. I left you on the bed while I went to fill a bowl with warm water. I returned to you and put your foot in the bowl. You winced a little at first but you soon relaxed.

After and hour or so your foot was as good as new. You walked around my bedroom for a while and told me that it still ached a bit, but you could move on it well enough.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you daddy."

"You will be Babygirl. Stand up and take off your clothes. I want you in nothing but your panties."

As you stripped I could see a twinkle in your eye. You obviously thought that you were going to get spanked as normal when Daddy punished you. But not this time Babygirl. Daddy has other ideas.

You were in nothing but you panties now. And I did nothing to hide my growing erection. You started to walk over to where I was sitting on the bed but I shook my head, stopping you in your tracks.

"No Babygirl. I want you to go and stand facing the wall."

You did as you were told like a good girl. You stopped about a foot away from the wall.

"Not like that Babygirl. I want you to stand right up against the wall with your brown leaning on it."

You moved closer and did as you were told.

"What do you want me to do now Daddy?"

"Now I want you to make yourself cum thirteen times."

You moved your head to look at me.

"Did I say you could move! Put your head back against the wall and do as Daddy says. I want to hear 13 cums and I want those panties soaked through. Hear me?"

You nodded your head and shook slightly as you put it into your panties. I instantly regretted being so harsh with you and taking some of the fun out of the punishment.

I walked up behind you and ran my fingers slowly and gently down your spine, knowing that it always got you going. I leaned forward as my fingers continued to travel and kissed your neck.

"Relax Babygirl. Take your time and enjoy this as much as Daddy's going to."

Your breathing became much more relaxed and you eyes closed as you started to move your hand slowly over your panty-covered pussy.

You started to moan as you moved your hand faster and faster. You other hand had been on the wall but now you put it behind you and moved it around, wanting to hold my hand in your as you came. I grabbed your hand and you squeezed and your legs buckled as you came hard. Usually you would scream the word Daddy, but this time there was nothing but a grunt, somehow, it was even sexier.

I thought you would have needed a rest after cumming so hard, but your hand never even paused. You rubbed your pussy harder and harder. I was impressed. I leaned forward and whispered in your ear

"Good girl. That's it, rub your pussy for Daddy, make yourself cum again."

Once again you squeezed my hand and bent your knees as you came hard once again with a grunt.
You took a pause this time. Your hand stopped moving but you never took it out of your panties. You moved my hand that was still in yours until my arm was around you and pulled me in close. I kissed your neck as you got your breath back and moved my mouth down until I could take each nipple into my mouth in turn. I sucked and licked at them until you started to moan and move your hand again. No sooner had you started to move your hand, you were cumming again. You cried out the word Daddy this time.

I could tell that you were having trouble standing after cumming so hard three times in a row, so I took your hand and led you to the bed. Lying you down on your back and removing your panties so your beautiful hairless pussy was now exposed. You wasted no time in getting to work on the fourth cum. You lay with your legs spread wide as you rubbed your pussy with abandon. I pulled and pinched your nipples to help you along the way. You bucked wildly and screamed as you came for the fourth time in a row.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I can't do anymore."

"Ok Babygirl. I'll tell you what, if you can do just one more, then I'll let you off with the rest for now. Can you do just one more for Daddy?"

"I think so Daddy."

I removed my clothes, releasing my rock hard cock, and lay over you as though we were fucking missionary style. You got the idea and started to rub your pussy again as I lay above you and stroked my hard cock.
It didn't take too long before you started to cum again, and the sight of it got me close too. As you were coming down from your fifth cum, I pushed myself forward until I was buried deep inside you and started to shoot spurt after spurt of hot cum into you. The feel of it must have been good, because you started to cum again. The feel of your pussy cumming around my cock was fantastic. We lay together as we got our breaths back. I pulled my cock out of you and held you in my arms as you slept with a smile on your face.
I woke before you the next morning and lay for a while watching you sleep. Your eyelids began to flutter as you slowly started to wake up. I leaned forward and kissed you softly on the lips.

“Morning Daddy.”

“Morning Babygirl. Feeling rested after your nap?”

“Mmmm, nice and rested Daddy. Why, what did you have in mind?”

I leaned over and kissed you deeply. The kiss quickly turned into something much more passionate and hungry and before I knew it you were pulling at me until I was lying on top of you. It was good that both of us slept naked. I looked into your eyes, loving how they widened as I pushed myself into you and held myself there for a moment before starting to move slowly.

You thrust your hips up to meet me every time I pushed forward and before long we were moving at a rapid pace, both of us racing to orgasm. But I didn’t want it to end just yet. I slowed my movements before pulling myself out of you completely. I turned you over until you were up on your knees and pushed myself back into you, making you moan as I did.

“Fuck me Daddy, fuck me nice and hard and cum all over me! Make your little Babygirl a cum slut!”

It was hard not to cum right there and then, but somehow I managed to hold on. I grabbed on to your ass as I pounded away at you, spanking your cheeks occasionally, making your moans of pleasure mix with tiny squeals of pain. Before long I could feel my orgasm building within me, and from the way you were starting to tense, I could tell your was quickly approaching too. I thrust into you as hard as I could, pounding away at you as you screamed. Just before I felt my cum burst through the end of my cock, I pulled myself out and aimed my hard cock at your ass, firing ropes of hot cum that landed all over both of your delicious cheeks.
We lay next to eachother as we got our breaths back.

“Does that count as one of my cums Daddy?” I laughed.

“No Babygirl. It only counts if you do it yourself. You still owe me seven.”

“You don’t want me to do them yet do you Daddy?”

“No, not yet Babygirl. Let’s get cleaned up and have some breakfast first. Then we can start working on them.”

The way you jumped out of the bed and skipped out of my bedroom door made my cock start to harden again. But I knew that if I fucked you again now, then you would not be able to cum so many times later. And I had got so many ideas in mind for you to pay me my cums Babygirl.

After we had cleaned up, got dressed and ate breakfast, I suggested we go out for a walk. I’d got a few ideas that would maybe whittle it down to only three cums owing by the time we got back to my flat.

We went to the library first so I could return some books. I figured this was as good a place as any to get you to give me the first cum of the day. I led you to one of the back isles and you must have known what I had in mind because you grabbed me and started to kiss me as soon as we were out of sight. I turned you around so you were facing the shelves of books and reached around to undo the button on your jeans.

You slipped your hand inside your panties through your jeans and I heard you gasp with pleasure. I stood behind you as you started to rub slowly and kissed and nuzzled your neck. As you started to rub faster and faster. I felt your body start to tense at the same moment I heard footsteps behind us I paced my hand over yours to stop it from moving just as the footsteps reached us. Your body shook slightly but I don’t think the man behind us noticed. He did notice when you grunted as you came hard though. He stood on the spot and watched as I took your unresisting hand from your panties and bought it to my mouth, licking off the juices and sucking each finger in turn. I held your hand and neither of us said a word as we walked past him and exited the library.

Sainsbury’s was the next stop to pick up something for tea. As we walked around you told me that you needed to go to the toilet. As we walked down the corridor, you turned off to head to the ladies, but I grabbed you arm lightly and pulled you into the men’s toilet with me. I left you by the door as I checked to make sure it was empty, then I pulled you into a cubicle with me, locking the door behind us.

You quickly took off your jeans as I scooped your delicious tits until they were hanging out of your loose fitting top. You wasted no time in sliding your hand into your panties and beginning to rub yourself as we kissed hungrily. I kissed and bit your neck and tweaked and twisted your nipples as you rubbed harder and harder, all the while making me harder and harder until I took my rock hard cock out of my jeans and stroked myself as we continued to kiss. I took neither of us very long to reach our orgasm and soon enough I could feel your body tense as I felt my own cum start to drive forward. I grabbed at your panties and pulled them open, filling them with hot cum that splatted all over your hairless pussy.

Once I had finished cumming I closed your panties again and rubbed you through the thin material, rubbing my hot cum into your pussy. You started to moan and hump against my hand as I rubbed harder and harder. I hadn’t intended on making you cum, but what kind of Daddy would deny his Babygirl?

“Please Daddy, make me cum. Oh yes, that’s it, rub your hot cum into my pussy Daddy. You’re gonna make me cum Daddy. I’m cumming Daddy. DADDY!”

You screamed as you humped my hand wildly. Once you had finished we quickly cleaned up and made a quick getaway just in case someone had heard us and gone to fetch security. Once outside we laughed and kissed about our bathroom experience.

We decided that it was best that we go back to my flat so you could get cleaned up. As we walked into the block you grabbed hold of my hand and whispered in my ear,

“I can still feel your cum in my panties Daddy. It’s making me all wet.”

“We best do something about that then, hadn’t we Babygirl?”

I took your hand and led you towards the stairs in the block. We went up three flights before you turned and pushed me against the wall. You pushed yourself against me and bit at my neck as you ripped at your jeans to get them open. I’d never seen you this exited before, you reminded me of a wild animal as you forced your hand into your panties and started to rub. After a moment your eyes widened and you leaned into me,

“I’ve got my finger deep inside me Daddy. I wish it was your cock. I’d love to have your cock deep inside me right now Daddy, fucking me and making me scream. Oh, I’m gonna cum Daddy. I’m gonna cum so fucking hard for you!”

I decided that I wouldn’t punish you this time for using the word fuck without having my cock in you. You were obviously so wrapped in what you were doing that you didn’t realise what you were saying.

Your body bucked and thrashed against me as you came harder than I’ve ever seen you cum before. You leaned against me breathing heavily as you fastened your jeans with shaking hands. You threw your arms around me and we held eachother close as we heard footsteps coming down the stairs to us. As the young woman passed by us you took your hand and licked off the juices that covered your fingers. We laughed as we climbed the rest of the stairs to my flat.

It was late afternoon when we got to my flat, and I thought you would have to rest a while after cumming so many times. I went into the kitchen to start making tea. I could hear you moving around the living room, but I didn’t know what you were doing. Not until I heard you moan in the living room.

“Daddy.”

I turned to see you sitting on the coffee table in the living room. You were wearing nothing but your pants and you already had your hand down them, rubbing hard.

“I’m wearing the same pants as I was earlier Daddy, and I can still feel your cum in them. Come and help me cum again Daddy. Cum in my pants again.”

How could I refuse that Babygirl? I walked over to where you were sitting on the table and took my cock out. You wasted no time in sucking it greedily into your mouth. You licked and sucked the had of my cock and then took it our of your mouth completely, stroking it with your hand as you licked at my balls and sucked each one of them into your mouth in turn.

After a few minutes of the most wonderful head I’ve ever had, I was more than ready to cum. I could tell by the way you had started wildly rubbing at your pussy that you were ready too. I pulled my cock out of your incredible mouth and reached down to pull the front of your pants open. You rubbed your pussy harder and harder as I shot spurt after spurt of hot thick cum on to your hairless pussy. You screamed as you came, rubbing my cum all around your pussy. Then you moved your fingers that were covered in both of our cum to your mouth and licked your fingers clean.

You stood up and moved your pants back into position. You looked up at me and smiled as you spoke,

“It’s pointless getting dressed isn’t it Daddy? I’ve got two more cums left to go.”

A quick sausage and chips for tea. You sat on the settee with the coffee table pulled up to you in nothing but your pants. You started to squirm on the seat and I asked you what was wrong,

“I can still feel your cum in my pants Daddy, it’s making me all wet.”

I leaned forward and took one of your sausages from your plate. I handed it to you and you sat back on the settee and pulled the front of your pants down until I could see your pussy. You looked me in the eye as the slowly pushed the sausage inside yourself. You moaned and moved the sausage faster and faster as I took my cock from my jeans and started to stroke it. We looked into each other’s eyes as we both raced closer and closer to orgasm.

“I want you to cum in my pants again Daddy, and I want you to get some on this sausage too so I can eat it afterwards….. I’m gonna cum Daddy, cum with me Daddy! DADDY!”

You thrust your hips forwards as you came, slamming the sausage in you over and over as you thrashed and screamed. The sight of you cumming so hard tipped me over the edge and I leaned over you, directing my cock at your pussy and the sausage as I started to spurt. Most of it landed on your pussy and a couple of strands landed straight on the end of the sausage. You took the sausage out of your pussy and closed your pants back up again, rubbing yourself through them and rubbing my cum deep into your pussy. You looked at the sausage and your eyes lit up as you noticed that some cum had landed on it, you took it roughly in your mouth and bit off the end with the cum on it, chewing it with a huge smile on your face.

It was the middle of the night we I woke up. We didn’t have sex before going to sleep because you were too tired after cumming so much during the day. I looked over at you, the blankets had slipped off your body as you tossed and turned. Your naked flesh looked so good illuminated in the moonlight and I couldn’t help but grow hard at the sight.

I leaned over and ran my hand slowly up your leg, making you moan softly in your sleep. I took one of your nipples in my mouth and sucked on it gently, making you moan even harder. You rolled over to me and wrapped your hand around my hard cock, stroking up and down. It was your turn to make me moan this time.

“Has Daddy woken up all horny for me?”

You didn’t give me a chance to answer. You dipped your head below the covers and took my cock in your mouth. I love the way your mouth feels wrapped around my cock Babygirl. The way you suck on the head while circling it with your tongue. I could only take a few minutes of your beautiful ministrations before I could feel an orgasm building within me.

“You’re gonna make me cum Babygirl!”

You took my cock from your mouth and stroke it fast as you talked.

“I want you to cum for me Daddy. I want you to fill my mouth with your hot cum.”

As soon as you put my cock back in your mouth I started to unload shot after shot of cum into your mouth and throat. You drank down every shot and then cleaned my cock with your tongue. You crawled up my body and lay on top of me. The smile on your face and the dreamy look in your eyes soon made me hard again.

You felt hard cock against you and you looked down at me and smiled, reaching down and pushing my hard cock deep inside you. You pushed yourself up and began to ride my hard cock, pushing yourself back and forward.

“I love the way your cock feels in me Daddy, I could ride you forever.”

I was sure that you could, but that’s not what I had in mind. I flipped you onto your back and put your legs up over my shoulders before I pushed my cock back into you. I leaned down and kissed you once before I started to fuck you for all I was worth. You screamed the word daddy over and over again as I slammed my cock into you.

Your body tensed and I felt my cock begin to swell. I slammed my cock into you one last time and then pulled it out all the way as I started to cum, blasting it all over your face and tits. I leaned down to kiss you and then rolled onto my back, stretching happily. You leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

“I’ve got one more cum left to give you Daddy. I swallowed your cum, I think it’s only fair that you swallow.”

You got up with your knees either side of my head and lowered your pussy down until it was only a few inches from my mouth. You reached down with your hand and began to rub your pussy slowly. You carried on for a minute or two before stroking faster and faster, bucking your hips forward and moaning the word daddy.

Your body began to tense up and you grabbed my head by the hair and rammed my face into your pussy. I stuck out my tongue and pushed it as far into you as I could, feeling your pussy pulsate around my tongue and flooding it with your cum. I swallowed down every drop.

You moved from my head and flopped onto the bed happily. I curled up to you and put my arm over you.

“Well, that’s all 13 cums Babygirl. I wasn’t sure you’d be able to do it, but you’ve made Daddy proud.”

You snuggled into me and put your head on the pillow. I didn’t even have to be asked this time. I moved closer into you and pushed my cock into you. You moaned and put your head on the pillow.

“Thankyou Daddy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment