Thursday 3 February 2011

10 - The Punishment Box

I’d asked you to leave for the day while I fix a surprise for you. I was working away for most of the day before I finished and gave you a call to say you could come back home. Within ten minutes you were knocking on the door. I answered it and you stood with your head bowed,

“May I come in Daddy?”

I smiled to myself. You had learned your lesson well from last night. You had been particularly mouthy to me while we were cuddled on the settee so I’d grabbed you by the hair and threw you to the floor before ripping your jeans off you and fucking in the ass until you were screaming for me to stop. Then I fucked you even more, ignoring your screams, making you learn your place. When I was ready to cum I pulled my cock out of your ass and aimed it at the floor, covering a section in my hot and sticky cum. Then I grabbed you by your hair again and forced your face down to the floor, ordering you to lick up every drop until there was none left.

I stepped back from the door and allowed you to enter, closing the door behind you and turning so we were facing each other. You immediately dropped to your knees,

“Can I have your cock please Daddy?”

“Hmm, I don’t know Babygirl. Have you been good today?”

“Yes Daddy! I’ve been a really good girl. I went out without wearing pants and I didn’t talk to any other boys, just like you told me!”

It was all I could do to suppress a smile. I love it when you talk to me in that little girl voice of yours. I gave you a slight nod and you began to undo my jeans, pulling them down and then taking my cock into your mouth. The feeling from the heat in your mouth was incredible, mixed with the skillful way in which your tongue licked and danced its way up and down my cock, I was hard in seconds. You already knew what to do next. You opened your mouth wide and pulled it back until just the head of my cock was resting on your tongue. You looked me in the eye as I grabbed the back of your head and thrust my hips forward, fucking your face until saliva was running out of your mouth and down over your T-shirt. The sight of you kneeling with your mouth wide open for me to fuck and the saliva dribbling down your chin nearly threw me over the edge. I pulled my cock out of your mouth and pulled my jeans back up, looking into your astonished eyes as I did.

“Don’t I get your cum Daddy?”

I shook my head.

“Damn it Daddy! I want your cum!”

Your eyes widened in fear as soon as you had spoken the words, you knew exactly what my reaction would be to such an outburst.

I grabbed you by your hair and dragged you upwards until you were standing.

“I’m sick and tired of your cheeky fucking mouth you dirty little slut! Get out of your clothes right now! Daddy’s got a new type of punishment lined up for you!”

It took you all of thirty seconds to remove your clothes, and then you were standing in front of me completely naked. It took all of my restraint not to force you to the floor and fuck you until you were screaming the word ‘Daddy’, but somehow I held back. I grabbed your wrist and dragged you up the stairs behind me, stopping outside our bedroom.

“Would you like to see what Daddy has been working on, fuck whore?”

“Only if that’s what you want for me Daddy, I’m yours to command.”

Your sentiment touched me, and I nearly gave in, but there was no way I was going to let you get away with trying to tell me what to do. I mentally halved your punishment time.

I opened the door and pushed you inside. You stopped dead in your tracks when you saw what was there. It was a coffin-shaped box, roughly twice the size of a regular coffin though and suspended in the air by a frame made out of bars. There were also two ‘arms’ attached to it, one right at the end where the feet would traditionally go, and one underneath and a little further up. At the end of each of these arm was a vicious-looking dildo.

“What do you think of your new punishment box slut?”

“It looks scary Daddy. I’m frightened.”

“Good! That’s exactly what it’s supposed to do you little whore! Do you think I would go to all of this trouble for something that would be pleasurable to you?”

“No Daddy. I’m a dirty little whore and deserve to be punished. But not like this Daddy, please! Take me any way you want, but this thing looks too much!”

I grabbed you by your hair and pulled you until your face was in front of mine.

“Do you think I need your permission to take you whenever I choose? No, I don’t, you little slut! Your body belongs to me, to do with as I will, and there is fuck all you can do or say to stop me! If you ever deny me your body, I’ll simply take it anyway. BECAUSE YOU”RE MY LITTLE WHORE, UNDERSTAND!”

You simply nodded, too afraid to say anything. I grabbed you and led you over to the box. After I lifted the lid you could see the restraints that I had built into it. There were two to fasten your wrists and two to fasten your legs just above your ankles. I steadied you as you climbed into the box and lay down. Then I fastened the restraints around your arms and legs, holding you in place. Then I lined up the dildo that was attached to the arm underneath the box up with your asshole. I pushed the head inside you slowly and you moaned and tried to squirm but were held tight by the restraints. Once I had got about half of the dildo deep in your ass I moved to the end of the coffin where the other arm was. I lined this one up with your already wet pussy. Your eyes widened in surprise and fear.

“No Daddy, I can’t take two at the same time. It’s hurts me too much Daddy, please stop!”

I ignored you and continued to push the dildo into your pussy. You cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as I stuffed half of the huge dildo into your slutty pussy.

I stepped back and took a good look at you. You had a huge dildo in both your pussy and your ass, and with your hands and feet restrained, you were completely powerless.

I reached down and turn on the motor that would start both dildos pistoning in and out of you. Fucking you into oblivion. Both motors started off slowly, moving barely faster than a snail’s pace, but that didn’t stop you from moaning and thrashing your head from side to side. It was hard to tell whether your moans were from pleasure or pain or a mixture of both. I didn’t care. It would be a good way for you to learn not to answer your Daddy back.

What you didn’t know was that the motor would slowly start to pick up speed until both dildos were moving in and out of you in a blur. I closed the lid, sealing you inside with your punishment for being such a cheeky little fuck whore.

I stood for a while, listening to you moan and could see the box moving slightly and knew that you were thrashing about inside as much as your restraints would allow. I looked down at the arms to see that they were moving at about half speed now. From the sounds of your moaning the pain was beginning to lessen and you were beginning to enjoy what was being done to you.

It had been roughly ten minutes since I had closed the lid on you and in that time you had cum at least three times. I walked back over to the coffin and opened the lid.

“Having fun slut?”

You shook your head.

“It’s starting to feel good a little bit Daddy, but it still hurts. I know I deserve it for being such a dirty slut though.”

I nodded my head.

“That’s good slut, it shows that you’re learning. For that, you can have a little present.”

I took my hard cock out and began to stroke it in front of your face. I knew that this would be a double edged sword for you though; you would be happy knowing that I was about to cum over you but tormented further by the fact that my cock was right in front of you but you couldn’t even reach out and touch it. You moved your head forward, hoping that you would have enough slack to take my cock in your mouth or maybe hoping that I would be lenient and lean forward.

“Oh no slut, you haven’t been anywhere near good enough for me to give you my cock.”

You leaned forward a little more, pulling hard against the restraints holding you down.

“Look at you, you little slut, craving Daddy’s cock so badly that you’re practically drooling for it. Dirty little fucking slut whore!”

I began to stroke my cock faster and faster. I could see your eyes travelling backwards and forwards, following the movements of my hand. When I was ready to cum I grabbed your hair and pulled your head backwards so your face was towards me, then I release torrent after torrent of cum onto your face. I know you would have liked nothing better than to run your finger through it and lick it clean, but you had to make do with the feeling of it running down over your face.
The feeling must have been too much for you because all of a sudden you began to thrash around.

“I’m cumming Daddy. Oh my god, I feel so full and it’s making me cum so hard. OOoooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, it’s too much Daddy, it’s hurting me!”

I watched as you rode your orgasm, thrashing violently against the restraints. Once you had finished you lay still and breathless and both dildos moved in and out of you at an astonishing pace. I looked at your face and noticed tears rolling down your cheeks and decided to take a little pity on you. I switched off the motor, stopping both dildos dead and causing you to moan with relief. I eased both dildos out of you and undid the restraints before taking your hand and helping you out of the coffin. You stood in front of me with your head bowed.

“Thankyou Daddy. I really do try to be your perfect slut, but I need you to teach me Daddy.”

I put my hand on your shoulder and pushed you to the bed. I looked down at you, my cock growing hard again.

“Oh, I’m going to teach you everything you’re going to need to know to make me happy Babygirl. Your first lesson is going to be that you will NEVER deny me your body, no matter what, understood?”

“Yes Daddy, but I’m so sore after my punishment….”

I didn’t even let you finish your sentence. I crawled onto the bed and opened your legs. You struggled at first and tried to keep them together, but a hard slap around the face quickly made you give up your fight. Once your legs were apart, I sunk my cock into you and grabbed a handful of your hair on the top of your head, slamming your head back on the bed as I violently fucked you.

“I said NEVER deny me your body you dirty fucking slut!”

I was still slamming your head back onto the bed with each powerful thrust into your already sore pussy.

You weren’t moaning or thrashing now, you were simply lying still and sobbing underneath me as I fucked you with violent abandon.

“I’m going to fill this filthy slutty fucking pussy with cum whore, and if you DARE cum I’ll throw you back into the box and leave you in there all fucking night!”

I barely managed to finish my sentence before I started spurting rope after rope of cum deep in your pussy. I could tell by your face that you wanted to cum badly, but you held it back for a while. Then your eyes widened in fear before rolling back into your head as your pussy pulsated around my cock as you came.

I pulled my cock out of you and dragged you by the hair across the room. You were kicking and screaming as I threw you back into the coffin and fixed the restraints in place. You finally found your voice as I placed both dildos back into your well fucked holes.

“Please don’t do this Daddy! I couldn’t control it! Please teach me how to stop myself from cumming Daddy! PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEE!!”

You screamed the last word as I reached down and turned the motor straight up to full speed. You lay there with both dildos moving in and out of you in a blur, your body being racked by sobs.

“Enjoy your night of punishment slut!”

I closed the lid on you before getting dressed and leaving the house, not bothering to lock the door behind me. If someone entered the house and found you in that state, then they could use you however they wanted to. It would serve you right for being such a mouthy little fucking slut whore!

No comments:

Post a Comment