Thursday 3 February 2011

6 - Daddy's Doggy

You looked down at the present that I had given you and tore it open with all the glee and excitement of a kid at Christmas. Once you had torn the wrapping you opened the box and peered inside, then took each item from the box and lay it out on the floor. You looked up at me a little confused.

“What are these for Daddy?”

Arranged on the floor there was a neck collar, a leather and chain lead and a pair of black knee high boots.

“These are for you Babygirl. Daddy’s got something special in mind for you today.”

“What’s that Daddy?”

“You’re going to be Daddy’s doggy. And just like a dog, when you behave you’ll be rewarded. But when you’re bad, you’ll have to be punished.”

Your eyes lit up and you leaned over and kissed me excitedly.

“Oh thank you Daddy! I’m going to go and put these on right now!”

I sat and waited for the few minutes it took you to get changed. I could hear your boots banging on the floor long before I saw you. You opened the door and stood there wearing everything I had bought you. You had even attached the lead to the collar around your neck and it was hanging from it, dangling behind you like a tail. I could tell from the way that your pussy was glistening that putting them on had started to get you wet.

“Do you like it Daddy?”

“It’s almost perfect Babygirl.”

You gave me one of those little girl pouts that I love so much and then looked down at yourself to see if you could see what was wrong. I stood up and walked over to you while you were looking.

“What’s wrong Daddy?”

I took the lead in my hand and gently pulled it downwards until you got the hint and dropped to your hands and knees. I rubbed your ass for a little while and then bought my hand back and gave you one hard quick spank.
SLAP!

“Ooh, Daddy. What was that for?”

“Doggy’s don’t stand up Babygirl, they stay on their hands and knees. From now on I only want to see you up on your feet if you have to reach for something or if we’re fucking. Understand?”

“Yes Daddy.”

“Good girl. Now, I can see that your pussy is all wet and needs to be fucked, but Daddy wants to see how well his new Doggy uses her mouth.”

You didn’t need any more of a hint than that. Within seconds you had pulled open my jeans and taken out my hardening cock. You grabbed it at the base and started to lick it and suck it all over, making it nice and hard. Then you really start to work your magic on my cock. You sucked it deep into your throat and then licked it all the way up the shaft, taking the head into your mouth and sucking on it hard. Then you grabbed my cock with your hand and started pumping it fast as you took each of balls into your mouth and sucked them as deep as they would go.

I felt my cum starting to rise. You always seem to know when Daddy’s about to cum, you took my cock back into your mouth and sucked it down hard, pumping my cock with your throat. I pulled my cock from your mouth and grabbed hold of the lead that was hanging from your collar and used it to pull your face so it was in front of my cock. I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum straight onto your face, covering your cheeks and eyes with Daddy’s hot cum.

I used your lead to pull you back down onto your hands and knees and then moved behind you. I pulled your ass cheeks apart as stuck my tongue as deep into your ass as it would go. You moaned loud as I shoved my tongue into your ass and started to make circles with it. I wanted to make your ass as wet as I could because I was planning on fucking you in it soon.
As I took my tongue from your ass and moved my head back, I could see that you had started to rub your pussy and was occasionally shoving a finger deep inside yourself. I love to watch you play with yourself Babygirl. You seemed to be enjoying yourself so I sat back and watched as you pleasured yourself.

Soon enough your body started to shake as you started to cum. My cock had got hard again watching you play with yourself so I moved to you from behind and buried my cock deep into your pussy as you were still cumming. You started to buck and push your body back at me wildly.

“Oh god, yes Daddy. Fuck your little Babydoggy!”

I started to fuck you wildly, thrusting myself into you hard over and over again. I grabbed your lead and used it to yank your head back, knowing that the lead would pull against your neck as though I was squeezing it as we were fucking. I wanted you to know that while you wearing that lead, Daddy had all the power… you were completely at my mercy and I could do anything I wanted with you!

“Oh Daddy, I’m gonna cum again. I’m cumming Daddy!”

Your body started to shake and buck against me as you came. I had planned to pull out and shoot my cum all over your ass, but you felt so good on my cock that I thrust it deep into you as I came, shooting all of my hot cum deep into your pussy. I pulled my cock out of you and lay on my back under your pussy. I stuck my tongue deep into your pussy and swirled it around until I had collected all of my cum on my tongue. I crawled out from under you and got on my hands and knees facing you. I used you lead to pull you towards me. The force of the pull made you open your mouth and gasp, and when you did I spat out combined cum into your mouth. You closed your mouth and looked me straight in the eye as you swallowed it.

After we had both cleaned up, I let you curl up next to me on the settee. I sat watching the TV while I was stroking your hair. You soon fell asleep with a smile on your face. It was going to be fun using you as my fuck pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment