Thursday 3 February 2011

9 - Don't Tell Daddy What To Do!

We had been talking on facebook chat for most of the day, making each other cum over and over again. I was cleaning myself up after the latest cum when a message popped up on the screen,

“I’ve spanked myself just like you said Daddy; please tell me I’m a good girl. You know I love hearing those words from you Daddy. Tell me I’m a good girl!”

I turned my laptop off and walked out of my flat, heading for the train station, leaving you staring in wonder at the offline symbol next to my name on your screen. But you wouldn’t have to wonder for long.

An hour later I reached your house. You opened the door and looked surprised to see me standing there. I pushed you back and closed the door behind us. The way I stood towering above you made you shrink back a little.

“What do you think you are doing slut, telling Daddy what to do?”

“I didn’t Daddy, I...”

“Shut up slut! Now, I want you to go upstairs and put on a skirt and come down wearing nothing else, got it?”

You nodded and hurried up the stairs. You came back down wearing a short tartan skirt. I love to see your long legs sticking out underneath a skirt Babygirl, I felt like pushing you to the floor and pushing my hard cock into right then, but I held myself, because you need to be punished.

I sat down on your settee and beckoned you over to me. You walked over with your head bowed and stood in front of me. I grabbed your arm and used it to pull you down until you were over my lap. I lifted your skirt from behind and ran my hand over your ass.

“Why are you so naughty to Daddy?”

“Because I’m a slut Daddy, and I like to be punished.”

“Dirty little slut, making Daddy travel all this way just so you can get punished. What are you?”

“I’m a slut Daddy. Your little whore.”

“That’s right slut. Daddy’s going to spank this ass of yours now. Three on each cheek should do it for now I think. I want you to count each one slut, and I want to hear the words ‘Thankyou Daddy’ “

“Yes Daddy.”

I raised my hand into the air

SMACK!

“One. Thankyou Daddy.”

SMACK!

“Two. Thankyou Daddy.”

SMACK

“Three. Thankyou Daddy.”

SMACK

“Four. Thankyou Daddy.”

SMACK

“Five. Thankyou Daddy.”

SMACK!

“Six. Thankyou Daddy.”

I used my hand to rub your sore cheeks while you were still bent over my lap. You squirmed and sighed and your movements were making my cock harder by the second.

“Do you know why Daddy has to punish you Babygirl?”

“Because I’m such a little slut Daddy?”

“That’s right Babygirl. Daddy has to punish you for your own good. Your punishment is to let you know that, even if Daddy isn’t here, you have to be a good girl. Do you know why?”

“No Daddy.”

“Because if you’re naughty, Daddy will punish you! Is your pussy all wet for me Babygirl?”

You squirmed on my lap.

“Yes it is Daddy.”

I grabbed your hair and used it to push you off my lap and onto the floor.

“I don’t care slut! I’m not going to fuck you pussy, I’m going to stick my cock into that slutty ass of yours!”

“No, please Daddy, not in there, it hurts too much!”

I took my hard cock out of my jeans and slapped you across the face with it.

“Shut up slut, and open that mouth wide for Daddy.”

You got up onto your knees and held your mouth open wide. I grabbed the back of your head and pushed you down onto my cock hard. I fucked your mouth until your chin and tits were covered in saliva. The sound of you gagging was music to my ears.

I pulled my cock out of your mouth and pushed you down to the floor.

“Now get onto your knees slut so I can fuck that ass of yours!”

“Please Daddy no!”

I positioned my cock at the entrance to your ass and then reached around so my hand was around your throat. I squeezed lightly as I pushed my cock into your ass.

You gave a little squeal as I pushed in further and further until my balls were resting against your ass. I held myself there for a while and you moaned and pushed yourself back against me. Then I started to fuck you hard, taking my cock nearly all the way out of your ass and then slamming back into you, making you moan and scream every time.

All too soon I could feel my cum rising in me. I pulled my cock from your ass and moved around to your head. I shoved my cock deep into your throat and started to fuck your face.

“That’s it slut, get that tongue working, lick Daddy’s cock clean after being in your slutty ass. Do you like the way your ass tastes Babygirl?”

You nodded as you sucked my cock and it was too much for me. I shot spurt after spurt of cum down your throat. You tried to swallow it as best you could, but some escaped your mouth and ran down your chin. You cleaned all the cum off my cock and then used your finger to scoop up the cum you had missed and licked it off your finger.

I dragged you back up to your feet and turned you so you were facing the wall. I looked down to how your ass curves out and started to get hard again. I grabbed the big dildo that you use to get yourself off with when Daddy isn’t around and started to push it into your ass. You tried to move away from m, I grabbed your hair and pulled it so my mouth was by your ear.

“If that’s the way you’re going to behave slut, then I’m going to have to tie you up. I’m going to get something, if you move from this spot then I’ll punish you for the rest of the day!”

I took a tie that I had left out and used it to tie your hands behind your back. You screamed as I pushed the dildo into your ass as far as it would go.

“You’ve made things worse for yourself now slut. I was just going to fuck your ass with this dildo, now I’m going to ram it into your ass while I fuck that slutty pussy of yours!”

“No Daddy, that will hurt too much!”

“I don’t care slut! I’m sick of you thinking that you can act however you want. You belong to Daddy! You’ll soon come to learn it when your screaming with a cock in your pussy and a dildo in your ass!”

You moaned and shook. I reached down to your pussy to feel it throbbing around my hand.

“Did you just cum at the thought of that?”

“Yes Daddy.”

“Such a little slut!”

I grabbed my cock and pushed it into your pussy. You started to cum before my cock was even half way into you. I pushed it in all the way as you came, screaming the word Daddy at the top of your lungs.

“Do you like being so filled up Babygirl?”

“Yes Daddy, I feel so full!”

“Mmm, just like a little slut!”

I started thrusting my cock in and out of you, making you scream with pleasure. I reached down and twisted the dildo in your ass, making your screams longer and louder. I could feel your pussy throbbing around my cock each time you came and the feeling was too good.

I started to feel myself cum again. I pulled my cock out of your pussy and sprayed all the hot white cum over your ass. I wiped my cock on your cheeks and then stood back.

“Right slut. You can stand there facing the wall with that dildo up your ass for trying to move away from me!”

“For how long Daddy?”

“Until I say so you little slut!”

“But Daddy, what if my legs start to hurt?”

“That’s it! I’ve had enough of you not doing what you are told! Come over here!”

You walked over to me with your head bowed. I grabbed you by the hand and pulled you down over my lap again.

“If you can’t behave Babygirl, then you will be punished. It’s for your own good. Only this time you will be punished with a dildo in your bum.”

You very wisely decided not to say anything this time as I raised my hand into the air and bought it down sharply on your bum cheek. After five spanks on each cheek, I thought that maybe I had made my point. I slowly pulled the dildo out of your ass and you moaned with relief.

You looked me in the eye as you crouched on the floor in front of me.

“I’m sorry Daddy. Am I allowed to suck your cock to show you how sorry I am?”

“Yes you can Babygirl.”

You leaned forward and slowly took my cock into your mouth, licking and sucking on the head. Your eyes met mine and you smiled your little mischievous smile as you opened your mouth wider and took my cock straight to the back of your throat and fucked your own face with my cock. The feeling was beyond words and all too soon I found myself ready to
cum.

I pulled my cock out of your mouth and sprayed cum all over your face. You giggle as you scooped some cum up on your finger and licked it off.

“It tastes so good. Thankyou Daddy.”

I took your hand and gently pulled you until you were curled up on the settee next to me. We sat cuddled up for a while and I stroked your hair with one hand and your leg with the other, making small circles moving higher and higher and then dropping back down to your knee again. You sighed and moved under my fingers, you rolled yourself onto your back and opened your legs.

“Please Daddy, I’m such a slut, I need to cum again. Please make me cum Daddy. Please, please, please!”

I ran my finger slowly up your leg to your waiting dripping pussy. I spent a few moments making you moan and squirm by running my fingers around the outside. When I thought that you had finally had enough of my teasing, I pushed my finger slowly into you. You moaned as you felt my knuckle move against you.

As I finger fucked your wet pussy, you lowered your head and took my cock deep into your throat. I grabbed the back of your hair and forced you down onto my hard cock faster and faster until you started to gag and saliva started to dribble from your mouth.

I felt my cum starting to rise so I pulled my cock from your greedy mouth and shot my hot cum all over your tits, landing in the saliva already gathered there and mixing with it. I pulled my finger from your pussy so you could take each tit into your mouth in turn and lick them clean.

We sat and cuddled on the settee some more while we both got our breaths back. As soon as we had, I pushed you to the floor and made you get up on your knees. I came up behind you and started running my tongue up and down the crack of your ass, making you moan and squirm. The next time my tongue passed over your bum hole I started to push it slowly in, making you moan louder and push back against me. Once my tongue was buried all the way in your ass, I began to move it slowly in and out. I felt you move and knew without looking that you had moved you hand down so you could stroke your pussy and make yourself cum.

I took my tongue out of your ass and lined my cock up with the hole.

“I’d beg you ‘no’ Daddy, but I know that you’ll just take me anyway!”

“That’s right slut, it’s nice to see that you’re learning!”

I pushed the head of my cock into your ass and you screamed. I grabbed your hair and pulled it as I pushed my cock all the way into you.

“It hurts Daddy!”

“Good. Maybe if you weren’t such a little slut whore, Daddy wouldn’t have to teach you a lesson by fucking you slutty whore ass!”

“I know, I’m so sorry Daddy. I’ll be a good girl, just please stop!”

“Oh no Babygirl. I’ve heard that crap from you before. I’m going to keep fucking your ass until I fill you full of Daddy’s cum. Do you want Daddy to cum in your ass Babygirl?”

“Oh yes please Daddy, mark your territory with your cum, show me that I belong to Daddy and only to my Daddy.”

Your words were enough to make me cum. I pushed myself deep into your ass and I shot my hot cum into you. Once I had finished cumming I pushed you gently off my cock and turned you to face me while you were still on your knees.

“What are you?”

“I’m a slut Daddy, your little whore.”

“Who do you belong to?”

“You Daddy, only to you.”
“Good girl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment