Thursday 3 February 2011

8 - A Day Of Punishment

You have been so cheeky to Daddy just lately Babygirl. Always answering back and not doing what you are told. You even went so far as to tell me that you hated me!

Well, I think it’s time for Daddy to teach you a lesson you little slut. One that you won’t soon forget!

You pulled up in a taxi outside my flat. I watched as you paid the driver and then got out. You walked over to me with a smile and even tried to kiss me. I stood there glaring at you and I could tell from your expression that you knew something was wrong. You bowed your head and followed me into the block. You tried to speak to me in the lift, but I ignored you, I would even look at you. I unlocked the door to my flat and stood outside the living room door. Only then did I turn and look at you.

“Stay.”

I left you standing in the doorway of the living room while I put away our coats and other things. Once I had finished I took out a pair of straps and fastened them to the hook above the door.

“Strip.”

You stared at me as you slowly stripped. I could tell from how you were swaying that you were hoping to turn me on so I would throw you to the floor and fuck you instead of punishing you. It nearly worked, but I held strong. Once you had finished undressing, I took each of your wrists and fastened them to the straps above the door. You were now fastened with both arms stretched above your head facing into the living room. I walked up behind you and fastened your collar around your neck, a symbol of how you are Daddy’s property.

Once I had fastened the collar around your neck, I placed my hand around it and squeezed lightly, making you gasp.

“Why are you so naughty slut?”

“I’m sorry Daddy. I don’t mean to be naughty, I just can’t help it.”

I squeezed a little harder.

“Well, you’re going to learn to help it you little whore. I’m going to teach you some fucking respect. I’m going to fuck your slutty little pussy and ass until you beg me to stop. Do you know what I’m going to do then slut?”

“No Daddy, what?”

“I’m going to stick a ball gag in your mouth so I can’t hear you beg and then fuck you even harder!”

I felt you shake under my hand. I used my free hand to check your pussy. You were soaking wet.

“Did you just cum slut? Did you cum thinking of how I’m going to use your slutty little pussy, how I’m going to hold you down and fuck you senseless even though you’re begging me not to?”

“Yes Daddy.”

I took my hand from around your throat and took a step back until I was completely in front of you. I stared at you in silence for a moment and then slapped you hard around the face.

“Who gave you permission to cum you dirty little whore!? While you’re hear you will ask my fucking permission before you cum, and if I say no and you cum anyway I’ll see to it that I get to fuck you for an entire day and you won’t cum once. Do you understand me slut?”

“Yes Daddy. I’m sorry Daddy, I didn’t mean to cum without asking.”

I decided to test you obedience. I walked around you until I was directly behind you and reached around your hip until my hand was on your pussy. I started to rub it gently at first, gradually picking up pace. I leaned in and ran my tongue around the back of your neck. I rubbed my hand faster and faster until you were bucking and moaning.

“Please Daddy, can I cum?”

“No Babygirl. I want you to hold it for Daddy.”

“I don’t think I can Daddy, I’m so fucking close. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasassssseeeee!”

I moved my hand away and stepped around you. I could tell from the way that your body was shaking that it was threatening to cum without any stimulus. But I saw the look in your eye as you fought against it and willed your body to calm down. Once your body had stopped shaking and your eyes looked a little more focused I walked up to you and kissed you. I put my lips to your ear and whispered those words that you told me you love to hear.

“Good girl.”

I unstrapped your hands from above the door and turned you to face me.

“No Babygirl, I’m going to let you cum. But I want you to play with your pussy to do it, and
I want you to do it while you’re standing there facing me.”

I could tell from your face that you were about to protest.

“Or I could strap you back up and stick my cock into your pussy and fuck you for and hour without letting you cum!”

Your hands flew to your pussy and you started to rub. Gently at first, but with gathering speed. I stepped towards you and you put your head against my chest while you finger fucked yourself for me. Soon your breathing started to quicken and your body started to shake.

“Please Daddy, can I cum?”

“Yes Babygirl, make yourself cum for Daddy.”

I stroked your hair while you came. As soon as it was over your body fell limp and you fell against me. I stood there holding you and stroking you.

“You see Babygirl, that’s what you get when you do as you’re told. Come on, your punishment isn’t over yet.”

I led you into the living room and stood you in front of the window. The curtains were open you were still naked.

“I want you to stand there for a while Babygirl and face out of the window.”

You turned to face me.

“But Daddy, anyone looking up can see me, and I’m naked!”

I walked over to you and grabbed your shoulder roughly, using it to turn you back to the window. Then I pushed you until you were slightly bent over. I gave you two hard spanks, one on each cheek.

“The first one was for turning around when I had told you not to slut, and the other was for answering me back. I know that everyone can see you. If you’re going to act like such a little slut, I’m going to treat you like one. I want you to stand there and think about all the people that are staring at you, playing with their cocks and stroking their pussies while their staring at your slutty big tits!”

You nodded and looked out of the window. I could tell that after about ten minutes you were staring to get bored. I walked up behind you and stroked your pussy, making you moan.

“You’re still so wet Babygirl. I think maybe you enjoyed the thought of people looking at you and making themselves cum. Did you Babygirl?”

“Yes Daddy.”

I turned you to face me and slapped you around the face.

“You little slut! How dare you enjoy other people looking at you! Have you forgotten who you belong to?”

“No Daddy.”

“Who do you belong to?”

“You Daddy.”

“And what are you?”

“I’m a whore Daddy. You’re little slut.”

“That’s right. You are my little slut. And I know what slut whores like you deserve.”

I grabbed your shoulders and pushed you to your knees.

“Take my cock out slut and start sucking.”

You undid my jeans and pulled my cock out. You started gently licking up the shaft and sucking lightly on the head.

“Not like that you little whore. Open your fucking mouth wide!”

You did and I rammed my cock into your mouth as hard as I could and started to fuck you face. After a moment saliva started to drip down your chin and onto your tits. I was skull fucking you as hard as I could and I knew that it would be long before I came. I pulled my cock out of your mouth and shot my cum all over your tits, watching it mix in with the spit that had already gather there. I finished cumming and looked down at you.

“Look at you. Kneeling there covered in spit and cum like a little whore. Lick it all clean right now you fucking slut!”

You lifted each tit to your mouth in turn and licked off all the cum and spit until you were clean.

“Stay right where you are slut. Daddy’s going to fetch something.”

I went into my bedroom and fetched the lead that attached to the collar that you were wearing. I walked back into the living room and you were still on your knees where I had left you. I attached the lead to the collar and pulled on it, making you follow me on your hands and knees into the bedroom. You moaned as we entered the room.

“What’s that slut? Do you like being treated like a dog? Do you like it when Daddy makes you
follow him on a lead like a little bitch?”

“Yes Daddy.”

I grabbed you from the floor and threw you onto the bed. You were bent over the bed so I pushed you until you were up on your hands and knees.

“Well, if you like being treated like a dog, I guess I’ll have to fuck you doggie style!”

As I finished the sentence, I pushed my hard cock into your still wet pussy, making you moan. I started thrusting in and out of you as hard as I could. You were moaning louder and louder with each thrust.

“Well, it looks like you enjoy being fucked like a dog you little slut. Is that right?”

“Yes Daddy, I love being treated like a slut bitch!”

“Is that right? Well then, if you like being treated like a dog so much, maybe Daddy will have to get a dog in here to fuck you! Would you like that slut? Do you like the thought of a big hairy dog mounting you from behind and sticking his cock in you, fucking you until you cum and making you his bitch?”

You started to moan and shake under me.

“Answer me you little slut!”

“Yes Daddy, I would love for a dog to take me from behind and fuck me and make me his bitch! Oh Daddy, I need to cum!
Please let me cum Daddy!”

“Not yet you little slut, Daddy is so close!”

I fucked you hard for another minute, you were screaming with frustration at not being allowed to cum. I felt my cum starting to rise.

“Now slut! Cum for Daddy now!”

I grunted as I came deep in your pussy and you screamed after finally being allowed to cum. I pulled my cock out of you and flipped you over so you were on your back. I got down between your legs and stuck my tongue deep into your pussy, gathering both of our cum on my tongue. Once I had gathered it all I crawled up until I was over you and then spat our cum into your face.

“I want you to lie like that for a while slut so Daddy can take some pictures of you.”

You lay still as I fetched my camera and started to take pictures of you lying there covered in our cum and spit. Once I had finished I put my camera away and then turned to you.

“Gather that cum on your finger and lick it off Babygirl, and then go and wash your face. Daddy still has things planned for you.”

I was sitting on the bed waiting for you and had been for about ten minutes when I decided to go and see what was taking you so long. As I walked into the bathroom I could see you standing with one leg up on the side of the bath. Your finger was buried deep in your pussy and you were shaking as you came. You jumped as I shouted.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing you little slut! Didn’t Daddy tell you that you couldn’t cum without permission!”

Before you could give me any kind of pathetic excuse I grabbed you by your hair and dragged you down the hallway and into the bedroom. I turned you to face me and slapped your face before throwing you down onto the bed. You tried to scramble away from me but I grabbed you and pulled you back to me. I bent you over until I could get to your ass. You were still trying to get away from me so I spanked you hard on each cheek.

“Stop fucking moving you little bitch. You disobeyed Daddy so you will get what you deserve.”

As I talked I came up behind you and lined my cock up with your ass.

“Please Daddy no, not in there!”

“Yes you little slut. You disobeyed Daddy so you will pay the price. When I push my cock in you I want you to say ‘thank you Daddy.’”

I pushed my cock in you hard and you gave a scream.

“What did I fucking tell you slut?”

“Thankyou Daddy!”

You screamed and moaned as I fucked your ass.

“Who do you belong to slut?”

“You Daddy!”

“And what are you?”

“I’m a whore Daddy. Daddy told me I couldn’t cum, but I’m so much of a whore that I couldn’t help myself!”

“That’s right you little slut. Now Daddy’s going to fuck you ass nice and hard.”

“No Daddy, please stop, you’re hurting me!”

“No fucking way you little slut.”

“No Daddy, no, no!”

I grabbed your shoulders and pushed them into the bed so your ass was sticking up even more.

“No Daddy, please stop!”

“No slut, now shut the fuck up and enjoy it. If I hear one more noise from you I’ll shove a butt plug in your ass and make you sleep out on the balcony!”

You didn’t utter one more sound while I fucked your ass. I even pushed myself in deep while I came, but you still stayed silent. Breathless, I pulled my cock from your ass.

“Good. You did what Daddy said so I won’t put a butt plug in your ass and make you sleep on the balcony.”

“Thankyou Daddy.”

“No, I’m going to shove a butt plug in your ass and you can sleep in the bed next to me instead, just in case I wake up horny in the night and decide to fuck you.”

“Yes Daddy.”

“Now go and get yourself cleaned up, and if I catch you making yourself cum this time, Daddy will never fuck you again, is that understood?”

“Yes Daddy.”

You took about two minutes to clean yourself up and get back to me. I made you kneel on the bed while I worked the butt plug up into you and then lay you down to sleep. I leaned into you and kissed your cheek as your eyes began to close.

“You may be a naughty little slut Babygirl, but your Daddy loves you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment