Thursday 3 February 2011

Raven #1 - Corruption

Raven looked at the church opposite her and then checked her appearance one more time. She knew that in her low cut top that showed the swelling tops of her 36DD breasts, tiny skirt that barely reached the bottom of her ass and the black thigh high boots she was wearing, she would be practically irresistible to any man she set her sights on, especially as the outfit was completed by her jet black hair that almost seemed to be a few shades darker than black itself. But today she had set her sights on someone who was an expert in resisting temptation. Raven knew that she would turn him eventually; it was just a matter of how long he could hold out.

Today was all about corruption.

Raven walked into the church and smiled as the echoes of the stiletto heel hitting the floor rebounded around the cavernous church. She walked over the confessional and waited outside until the priest who was straightening items on the alter looked over at her. Raven couldn’t help but smile a little as she watched the priest’s mouth drop slightly as he took in her appearance. She swayed her hips a little as she opened the door to the confessional and stepped inside. She didn’t have to wait long before she heard the door to the next compartment open and close again and the divider between them slide open.

“Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. This is my first time in confession.”

The priest chuckled slightly.

“Well, it’s better late than never, I suppose. What do you wish to confess?”

“I have been having sexual thoughts, Father.”

:”We are all plagued by temptations of the mind, as well as the flesh. Have you acted on any of these thoughts?”

Raven couldn’t stop a little excitement coming through in her voice as she answered.

“Oh, yes Father! Many times!”

“You do realise that giving in to your sexual desires out of wedlock is a sin?”

“Is it Father? Do you really think that giving in to your basic instincts is a sin? Just this morning, I woke up next to a man I met only last night and the first thing I did when I opened my eyes was to take his hard cock and put it in my mouth.”

“I’m not sure I want to hear this level of detail.”

“All you have to do is leave. Once I had got his cock in my mouth, I sucked on it deep and hard. And then the man began to awake. My pussy was so wet by this time Father; I couldn’t wait for him to put it inside me.”

“Please, dear child, you shouldn’t be telling me these things.”

“Am I making you uncomfortable, Father? Or am I making you all hot and bothered? Perhaps if I were to come into your room, you would be hiding a hard cock of your own?”

“That is completely inappropriate!”

“Yes, but isn’t that the point? Where was I? Oh yes, the man was beginning to wake up. He put his hand in the back of my hair, Father, grasping it nice and tight, just the way I like it, and used it to push my mouth up and down his hard shaft. I was at a loss then Father, you see, I wanted him to cum in my mouth so badly so I could swallow every delicious drop, but at the same time I was desperate to be fucked.”

“I must insist that you stop this now!”

“Why Father, are you getting turned on? I know I am. I’m running my hand up my boot right now Father. I always feel so sexy when I wear these. I’ve got to my thigh now; I’ve got such sexy thighs Father, not too much muscle, not too much flesh, just perfect. I’m pushing my skirt up now Father; you can probably guess that I’m not wearing any underwear. I never do. I’m moving my hand to my pussy now Father. Oh fuck, it’s so wet! My clit is tingling Father, just begging for me to run my fingers over it faster and faster until I cum. Would you like that Father? Would you like to hear me cum?”

“Please, do not tempt me this way!”

Raven smiled to herself. She was breaking down his walls.

“But temptation is fun Father, and there’s no reward for denying it to yourself. I’m running my fingers over my pussy Father. It’s so sensitive. I’m so turned on! My touch feels so good Father, but I bet yours would feel so much better! Just imagine how good it would feel Father, to walk in here now and bury your hard cock deep inside me! To push me back against the wall and pound yourself into me until you filled me with your hot sticky cum! I’ve got my fingers inside me now Father, pushing them in and out of me, imagining it’s your cock thrusting into me. Oh god, Father, it feels so good. I’ve got my other hand rubbing my clit now. I’m going to cum soon Father. I’m going to cum thinking about you fucking me! Oh god, Father, I’m cumming! OOooooooohhhhhhhhh fffuuuuuccccckkkk!”

Raven pumped her fingers into her pussy and strummed her clit as she rode her orgasm to the end. Once she had finished, she took a few moments to rearrange her clothes and hair. As she was finishing, she could hear soft moans coming from the cubicle next to her. She stood silently and opened her door before taking a few steps to the side and opening the door to the cubicle that the priest was in. the priest looked shocked as he sat there with his robes pulled open and his hard cock in his hand. As Raven looked, she could see cum running down his fingers. He had been wanking while she had! She took a step forward and dropped to her knees, then using the tip of her tongue to scoop up all of the cum that had run over his hand. She looked into his eyes as she swallowed deeply. Then she leaned forward and took the tip of his cock in her mouth, sucking on it gently for a few moments before moving her lips up to his ear. The she whispered to him in her sexiest voice.

“Doesn’t sin feel good?”

As she stood, she reached into her low cut top and pulled out a card that had her name and address on it. She handed it over to the priest.

“If you want to experience some real sin, come and find me.”

With that, Raven turned and walked from the church, certain in her mind that it wouldn’t be long before she set eyes on that priest again.

In fact, it was that very evening when she got a knock on her door. Raven answered it and wasn’t surprised to find the priest standing there. She stepped back and he walked inside without a word.

“So, are you here to experience some real sin?”

“I’m not sure why I’m here. What happened earlier… I’ve never done anything like that before.”

Raven smiled, a smile that landed somewhere between sexy and slightly scary.

“Well in that case, you’re about to have a very interesting evening. What’s your name?”

“Sam.”

“Sam. Nice and short, easy to scream. My name is Raven. And believe me, you’ll be screaming that later. Follow me Sam”

Raven walked off in the direction of her bedroom, with Sam following close behind her. It was hard to believe that anyone used this room for sleeping. The walls were painted black and purple and the net curtain covering the window was a deep crimson. The four poster bed in the middle of the room was black, and there were purple ropes coiled loosely around the beams at the top.

Raven saw that Sam had stopped in the doorway, so she took a step forward and pulled him gently inside and towards her, grabbing him and holding him in an embrace. At first, Sam tried to pull away, but they both knew that it was nothing more than an act. She pulled him to the middle of the room, and as they stood at the foot of the bed, she began to undress him, slowly at first, but with a growing need. Sam too felt what Raven was feeling, and he began to pull at her clothes as she expertly removed his.

Soon they stood naked in front of eachother, kissing and groping at eachother’s bodies as their passion mounted. Raven was the first to break away.

“Tell me honestly Sam, have you really never been with a woman?”

“Never.”

“Never even kissed?”

“Not since I was at school.”

Raven ran her hand slowly down the side of his cheek, over his neck, along his muscular chest and down… finally arriving at her destination. Sam gasped as she lightly ran her fingers over the length of his hard and pulsating cock, wrapping them around it and stroking it slowly. The she dropped slowly to her knees and allowed her hot breath to cover the head of his cock, making him moan again, before she engulfed it fully with her mouth. Sam’s hands traveled to her hair, grasping it tightly in his hands. Raven opened her mouth wider and swallowed as much of his cock as she could, until she could feel the head of it down the back of her throat. It made her gag slightly, but that was part of the fun. She moved her head faster and faster, encouraging a moan from Sam each time his cock entered her throat. She desperately wanted him to cum so she could swallow every drop, but she knew that there would be time for that later. She also knew that Sam had so little experience, it wouldn’t be long before he was shooting his cum down her throat. Reluctantly, Raven took the cock from her mouth and stood to face Sam once more.

She took Sam’s hand and led his to the side of the bed. With her hands on his shoulders, she gently pushed him down until he was lying on his back among the purple satin bed sheets. Raven leaned down until her lips were next to Sam’s ears. She had a quick mental image of a nurse leaning down to whisper words of comfort in the ear of a sick patient, then she thought of the black gothic nurse’s uniform she had hanging in her wardrobe. Maybe she would wear that for him later? She pulled her mind back to the here and now.

“You came here to experience sin, but first, let me show you a little of heaven.”

As Raven climbed up on the bed, she swung her leg and turned in mid-air, so that she was straddling him but facing away from him in Reverse Cowgirl style. Without warning, she reached down and grabbed his cock, slipping it into her dripping wet pussy that had been aching for attention ever since she had returned from the church that afternoon. The moan of delight that came from Sam’s lips echoed around the room. Raven knew that the feelings he was experiencing must be overwhelming for him, so she stayed still for a few moments to allow him to get used to it. Then she began to move herself back and forth, grinding her pussy against him with growing speed, loving the feeling of her pussy moving around his throbbing cock and the feel of her clit grinding against the base of his shaft. She moaned as she felt Sam’s hands grasp her hips and begin to control her movements, moving her faster and faster on his cock. She could tell from the way his cock was twitching that it wouldn’t be long before he came. She ran her hands threw her hair and she rocked her hips back and forth faster and harder, feeling empowered by the fact that the cock inside her had never been inside another woman. And then he was cumming, his hands grasping her hips tighter and his legs spasming slightly. The feeling of his cum hitting the walls of her pussy drove Raven into a frenzy, she began bucking her hips up and down so she could feel his cock entering her and then leaving her with astonishing speed, and using her hand to rub her clit with abandon until her own moans turned into screams.

As her orgasm faded, Raven leaned forward and allowed Sam’s shrinking cock to fall out of her. Then, with a look of greed in her eyes, she spun with the grace of a cat until her mouth was by his cock. She lapped up their combined cum off Sam’s shaft and swallowed it down, loving the feeling of the hot and thick cum traveling down her throat. The look on Sam’s face was impossible to read. Part peace and part terror over what he had done. Raven smiled to herself as she reached over his shoulder into the gap between the wall and the bed and pulled out the strap that was concealed there. Before Sam could protest, she looped the cuff part of the strap around his wrist and pulled it tight, leaning over his other shoulder, she pulled out another strap and did the same. Then she got off the bed and moved down to his feet, where she pulled out two other straps and looped them over his feet before tightening them over his ankles. The straps were connected underneath the mattress of the bed, and she knew from experience that if you tried to struggle with your arms, you would only pull your legs further up the bed.

“Now you have that out of your system Sam, it’s time to show you a little of the sin I was telling you about. But first, it looks like I’ll have to get you all excited again.”

Raven smiled sexily.

“That shouldn’t take too long.”

Raven kissed his lips slowly, then faster as her passion mounted once again. She kissed slowly down his body, taking her time over his chest as she reached down and began to play with his cock, making him moan again. She loved the sounds he made. She was surprised and impressed to feel him stiffening once again in her hands, so she traveled further down his body, teasing him with her mouth as she went. Then she got to the base of his cock. She ran her bottom lip over the underside of it before taking the head of it into her mouth, making him gasp. She closed her lips just around the head of his cock and teased it with her tongue, licking if furiously one minute and running circles around it the next. Sam was bucking his hips up hard, wanting her to take more of it into her mouth. This made Raven chuckle.

“Soon.”

Raven straddled Sam once more, but facing him this time. She leaned forward and took something out of the drawer of her bedside table. A black vibrator, roughly the same size and shape of the average cock.

Raven grabbed Sam’s hard cock and held it between the cheeks of her ass, using the friction to keep him stimulated.

“Your cock is going to feel so good in there, Sam. The forbidden hole. The one your bible forbids. Do you want your cock to go in there Sam? Do you want to turn your back on everything you’ve ever believed in just for the chance to fuck my ass?”

Sam didn’t say anything. Raven thought about pointing out the fact that he looked a little like the crucified Jesus with his arms being stretched out by the straps holding hi in place, but she thought against it. Instead, she stroked his cock with her ass cheeks a little faster.

“I’m not going to do it if you don’t ask for it Sam. That’s the final hurdle. You just have to say the words.”

At first she thought that Sam would say nothing and that she would have to stop, but as soon as she bounced a little faster on his cock, he found his voice.

“Please Raven. I feel so wicked and sinful, but so good at the same time. Please put my cock in there.”

Raven moaned at the words. There was nothing better than to hear a man begging to get fucked. She reached behind her and lined the head of his cock up with the opening of her ass. She lowered herself down gently and pushed herself against the tip of his cock until it popped inside her. Then she lowered herself until he was completely buried inside her. Raven stayed still for a moment while her body got used to the size of Sam’s cock, then she began to lift herself slowly until just the head of his cock was inside her, then she would lower herself down again, increasing her pace and her moans with every thrust. Once she had settled into a steady pace, she began to ride him properly, wondering how the tightness of her ass felt to a man who had only had his cock inside a pussy once.

Sam was moaning loudly with every thrust now, and Raven knew it wouldn’t be long before he came in her ass. She reached forward and grabbed the vibrator she had taken from her drawer and turned it on. She teased her clit with it for a few moments before her growing need forced her to push it into her aching pussy. Raven moaned with an animal passion as she fucked herself with both a cock and a vibrator. She loved having both of her holes filled.
Soon enough, she felt Sam’s cock twitching and knew that he was close to cumming. Raven began to fuck herself faster and harder with both Sam’s cock and her vibrator.

“Oh god Sam, I’m gonna cum! You’re cock feels so good in my ass! I feel so full! I’m cumming Sam!”

Raven fucked herself as hard as she could with the vibrator and as soon as she heard Sam moan beneath her and then start to shoot his cum into her ass, she was thrown into her own mind-splitting orgasm. Both of them bucked against eachother like wild animals as their orgasms exploded, and it was a long time after they had finished before either of them could move.
Raven was the first to move. Pushing Sam’s cock out of her ass, she got off the bed and looked down at him.

“Awww, my little corrupted Priest. Sleep now Sam, I’ve got plenty more things to show you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment