Thursday 3 February 2011

11 - A Killer Day

I’d had this one planned for a long time Babygirl, and I had been looking forward to it so much. I had already packed everything I needed and bought it with me to your house. You opened the door to me in exactly the way I had commanded you to, completely naked and working a dildo in and out of your sopping wet pussy. I could tell from the look in your eyes that you wanted me to enter the house quickly before someone saw you standing in your doorway fucking yourself with a dildo. I stepped aside so I was no longer blocking you from view. You looked panicked and started to pull the dildo from your pussy.

“If you stop fucking yourself with that dildo, I will drag you onto the driveway by your hair and fuck you in the ass until you’re screaming, you dirty little whore! I was about to lead you inside and spend all day making you feel good! Now you can stand there and fuck yourself until you cum, you pathetic little slut! Get fucking, NOW!”

You jumped when I shouted, but continued to fuck yourself. You were hesitant so I moved up beside you and spoke into your ear as you fucked yourself.

“Just imagine all of those people looking at you Babygirl, all the people passing by in their cars, getting a quick peek at those massive tits of yours bouncing as you fuck yourself. Imagine all of the men getting hard after seeing you and then going home and fucking their wives or girlfriends whilst imagining it’s you they’re fucking. Slamming their hard cocks in and out of you until they are ready to cum and then covering you in it. Covering your face and tits in hot sticky cum.”

My words were already having their desired effect. You had started fucking yourself harder and moaning softly.

“And imagine all of those women passing by. They’ll go home and get fucked by their husbands or boyfriends. And I just bet they’ll be thinking of you while they are taking their hard cocks, imagining you naked in bed with them instead. They’ll be thinking of running their tongue over your neck and then down, over those huge tits of yours, stopping to take each nipple deep in their mouths, sucking on each one until it’s standing straight. Then it’s even lower, down over your belly, nice and slowly, teasingly, stopping to run slow circles around your belly button before taking a quick dip inside. And then it’s even lower down. Running their tongue over the tops of you thighs, getting closer and closer to your desperate pussy, but teasing you by staying just out of reach.”

You were moaning even louder now, ad your whole demeanor had changed. At first you had kept your legs as closed and you could get them and you had kept your shoulders hunched forward in an attempt to keep your boobs from view. Now you had your shoulders pushed back and your hips pushed forward as you fucked yourself with reckless abandon.

“And then the tongue is finally at your pussy now. Imagine the sensation as the woman flicks her tongue over your clit for the first time. The electricity flowing through you, making you tingle from head to toe. Then she sucks your clit deep into her mouth as she lightly runs her finger over your pussy lips, slowly increasing the pressure until just the tip of her finger enters your wet and aching pussy.”

You started fucking yourself faster and faster and your other hand started to travel down over your body, tweaking each of your nipples sharply as it made its way down to your clit.

“And now she’s fingering you hard Babygirl, pumping her fingers in and out of your soaking pussy, rubbing and pinching your clit at the same time. Now she’s grabbing your hair violently and pulling your head from side to side, calling you a cheap little slut for opening your legs so easily for her.”

You were fucking yourself deep with the dildo now and strumming your clit furiously. You started to moan louder and louder and I knew that you were about to cum.

“I’m cumming! Oh god Daddy, I’m cumming!”

Then you did something that really took me by surprise. As you came, you started to shout.

“I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING FOR MY DADDY!!”

You slammed the dildo in and out of your pussy as you came hard. You knees started to buckle underneath you so I put an arm underneath yours to steady you and led you inside. You sat down on your settee with your hand still holding the dildo deep inside you. You eased it out gently and looked into my eyes as you put it in your mouth and sucked it clean, taking it out only so you could lick every ridge of it so you could lap up every drop of your cum.

When you had finished, you sat back on the settee, completely exhausted. Your eyelids started to grow heavy and I decided to let you sleep for a while.

After you had been asleep for an hour or so I decided that enough was enough. I walked over to where you were still sitting and stood in front of you, looking down at your naked body; I couldn’t help but get hard. I took my cock out and ran the head lightly over your lips. You moved your head slightly and opened your mouth a little but remained asleep.

“You dirty little fuck slut! Even opening you mouth for Daddy’s cock in your sleep.”

I put my cock back to your lips and you opened your mouth a little wider. I grabbed your head and thrust my cock into your mouth. Your gag reflex kicked in and your eyes shot open in shock. Without thinking you started to shake your head and move it away from my cock. I pulled it out the rest of the way and slapped you across the face with it. Your eyes widened even more and you knew that you had done wrong. You knew that you would be punished.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing you pathetic little whore!? How dare you deny me your body! You belong to me, you dirty little bitch, and never forget it!”

I grabbed you by the hair and pulled you off the settee before throwing you to the floor. You landed on your hands and knees so I came up behind you and lined my cock up with your ass.

“It’s time for my fun now slut! I’m going to fuck your dirty little ass and I don’t want to hear a fucking sound from you. If you moan even once I’ll fucking kill you, understand?”

You nodded your head, too afraid to speak. I shoved my cock hard into your ass, not bothering to work it in slowly. You grunted a little, but remained silent apart from that. I pulled my cock out until just the head was inside you then thrust it back in again as hard as I could. I thrust into you so hard that you were lifted a little from the floor. You squeaked a little as my cock made it’s way into you at speed.

“Was that a sound you little slut? Hmm? Maybe you don’t believe my warning?”

You shook your head then turned until you were looking me in the eye and then shook your head again. By this point I was really drilling into you. I was surprised that you hadn’t made a sound by then. I was fucking you so hard and fast that I was afraid of cumming in your ass and ruining things, so I slowed down to a painful crawl, fucking you as slowly as I ever had. Once my heartbeat had slowed a little I took my cock out of your ass and dragged you to your feet by your hair and over across the room until you were standing in front of your coffee table. I left you there while I went and fetched the bag that I had bought with me. When I returned to you I pushed you until you were bent over your table at the hips and placed the bag in front of your face where you could see it. I reached around and stroked your pussy with one hand while I opened the bag with the other. I could feel your body tense and your pussy pulsate around my fingers as I pulled out the vicious looking hunting knife that I had kept in the bag. I rubbed your pussy harder as I held the knife in front of your face.

“Maybe this is proof enough that I will make good on my threat if you disappoint me, slut?”

“What are you going to do with that Daddy?”

As I pondered your question I ran the tip of the knife gently down your spine, making you squirm a little underneath it.

“That’s a good question Babygirl. If you disappoint me or ever refuse me your body again I’ll simply kill you where you stand. But the main plan is that one day, and I won’t tell you when, I’m going to thrust it through your throat as I cum inside you, knowing that you will be cumming at the time. It’s called the Ultimate Pleasure.”

You shivered under the tip of the knife that I was still using to circle your spine. You knew not to be too afraid though, and that it was all part of the game. I stuck my finger deep in your pussy, keeping it deep inside you and mimicking the circles that I was making with the knife.

“But if you kill me Daddy, you wouldn’t be able to fuck me anymore.”

I gave an evil chuckle.

“Do you really think that would stop me Babygirl?”

I leaned forward and whispered the next part of the sentence in your ear.

“If and when I kill you, you little slut, don’t for a second think that my fun would end there. I would simply rape your dead body over and over again.”

Your body convulsed as you came hard over my hand. I thought about calling you names and balling you out for cumming over such a thought, but my thoughts were easily summed up with one word.

“Slut.”

I took my finger out of you still twitching pussy and pushed you to the floor until you were upright in your knees.

“Well, if that thought made you cum so hard, let’s build on it a little shall we?”

I reached around you and lined up the hilt of the knife with your ass. I thought for a second that you would give a real rejection to this, but even I underestimated how much of a slut you really are. You sat and offered me your ass as I stuck the hilt of the knife deep inside you. I had chosen one especially with a large ridge separating the hilt and the blade of the knife, that way there could be no accidental slippage of the blade into your ass. The only thing it lacked was a dip that would hold it inside you, but I had already thought of that. Once it was all the way in I walked back around to the front of your body. And lined my cock up with your mouth.

“I’m going to fuck your face nice and hard now Babygirl. If you do everything right and make me happy, then you can have Daddy’s cum as a reward. Understood?”

You nodded your head.

“I want you to keep that knife deep in your ass. Push it back in with your hands and fuck yourself with it if you need to, but if you dare let it fall out then I’ll turn it around and fuck you with the blade!”

Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as you came hard again. I thrust my cock deep into your throat as you came. You held your mouth open as I thrust my cock deep into your throat again and again. Saliva was running out of your mouth and down your chin and before long you were gagging on my cock. You reached behind you and grasped the knife gingerly between your thumb and finger and began moving it slowly in and out of your ass, moaning as you did. The way you moaned around my cock was too much and I just about pulled my cock from your mouth as it began to twitch and I released a torrent of cum, rope after rope of it landed on your face and tits. You pulled the knife slowly from your ass as I wiped my cock on your face.

“Mmm, such a dirty little fuck slut. Maybe next time Daddy will put your neck in a noose and pull it tight as I’m fucking you. You like the sound of that Babygirl?”

Your response was to start licking my cock eagerly.

No comments:

Post a Comment